Our date is coming soon, and I am truly excited to finally meet you! To ensure that we have a great and memorable time together, please read and observe the etiquette rules below:
- Leave the donation in the bathroom, right after we greet when you arrive to my Incall location; or before I arrive to your Outcall location.
- If we are meeting in public, put the donation in an envelope, and then inside a book, magazine, or gift bag.
- Arrive freshly groomed, and showered, or allow yourself a few minutes to do so at my Incall location.
- Let me know before our date if you decide to change the duration or switch experiences.
- Let me know at least 24 hours in advance if you would like to go to Greece (Lustful/PSE experience only).
- Communicate about your desires and limits.
Please do not:
- Wait until I ask for the donation, or hand it to me directly. It’s awkward.
- Overstay your welcome, ask me to stay longer without compensating me, or ask to meet me “Off The Clock”.
- Arrive to our date with a shorter donation amount, without telling be that you downgraded the duration or experience beforehand.
- Wait until the ending time of our date to shower. Please do so at least 5 minutes before, if you decide to freshen up before leaving.
- Wait less than 15-20 minutes before the end of our date to go for “another round”.
- Ask for “PSE/Lustful” services such as Greek, BDSM, prostate massages, swallowing, etc. during a “GFE/Beloved” session, without proper compensation.
- Ask for any kind of risky services such as: Bareback Full Service, Bareback Greek, or “Stripper slides”. No matter how much money you give me, I will not do it, and will end our date.
- Ask privacy invading questions such as: "What's your real name?", "Where do your parents work?" etc.
- Approach me in public, outside of scheduled dates, under any circumstances.